[Beard] Facial Hair Full

15 comments
Hey you guys! My first facial hair for TS4 I'm posting now for you, guys! I said before in this post.
Well, I made some adjustments and now it is okay! Oh, I made my eyebrows (RL) for TS4 too and I liked the result. Soon I'll post for download.

All you have to do is choose only one color (red, auburn, blonde...) and paste in Mods folder with the black facial hair, 'cause it is the base, did you understand me? Well, when you are in game, FIRST choose your color hair, then you go to facial hair and select "Match Hair" and your Sim will get the new beard with the same color hair. <3

--- Edit 09/15/14 ---

I want first to thank ​​Metal Fenix for fixing my beard. Thank you very much dude!
To download you must have an account on MTS.



Well, I hope y'all enjoy it, 'cause I have more them. =P
~XO

Do you liked that? Follow me!

 Like my page too! There, on the side. ->

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

  1. You have to change this. This only works for CAS-Demo. In the fullversion it doesn't work and shows something really weird :D I really liked this very much but hope, you gonna overwork on it and so I can use it for my Sims!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, yeah, I know it.
      My friend (who I made the beard) showed me some problems on CAS in his game and after I saw on MS4B about the problem with ccs before the release of TS4. I'll fix soon, for sure.

      Delete
    2. Wish you luck with that and I like your work ;) Sims 3 and Sims 4 :)

      Delete
  2. Hi David! I found that the darkbrown version of your beard actually works for Sims 4! I made some recolors of it (you can find them here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/33d9pn6a59pc5q5/metalfenix_DavidVeiga_Beards_Recolors.zip ) . Can I post my recolors on MTS Site? of course you will be credited right away, with a link to your blog, after all it is your beard . If you don't agree no worries, I will not publish them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey! I fixed it and also some of my clothes and I'd post tomorrow, but you also fixed it, so ... Yes, yes, you can. But let me know the link, because I redirect to a download page on MTS. You will also be credited. Thank you very much!

      Delete
    2. thanx David! yeah, I'll make you know the link there as soon as it gets approved (it is on moderation queue by now). Your beard is brilliant! thanks for sharing it.

      Delete
    3. As promised, Here is the link to the recolor on MTS: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=534049

      Delete
    4. Hehehe, thank you! I need to do more them.

      Yay! Thank you, I'll update now. And thank you very much again!

      Delete
  3. Damn boy! your sims are so HOT! hahaha is there a way I can download your personal sim?? I love him! I have a crush on him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, thank you, Anon!
      Oh, I'm sorry, but he is my precious. :/ I'm so jealous. XD

      Delete
  4. Hair of the guy with red shirt plz :D

    ReplyDelete